Please review, sign where indicated, and return to me. Thank you.
1. COACH CALLS THE CLIENT AT THE SCHEDULED TIME.
2. CLIENT PAYS ALL COACHING FEES IN ADVANCE.
3. CLIENT PAYS A FULL SESSION FEE: FOR BEING LATE LONGER THAN 15 MINUTES ON THE SESSION AS THE COACH RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COUNT THIS LATE SESSION FOR FULL SESSION. AND/OR CLIENT CANCELLING/CHANGING THE SESSION WITHOUT A PRIOR 24 HOURS NOTIFICATION TO THE COACH.
1. As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional well-being during my coaching calls, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue coaching at any time.
2. I understand that “coaching” is a Professional-Client relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
3. I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching into those areas, and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
4. I understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy.
5. I promise that if I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that I have consulted with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with a coach and that this person is aware of my decision to proceed with the coaching relationship.
6. I understand that information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law.
7. I understand that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training OR consultation purposes.
8. I understand that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other qualified professionals. I will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my sole responsibility.
9. **There is no refund on advanced package purchases or single sessions. The session credits may be prorated for a later time, or be transferred as a gift to your loved ones for coaching and healing. Thank you. (Very special cases are considered and subject to subtracting the regular session fee, the introduction/assessment fee, and cancellation fee.)**
10. Terms and Conditions: The material, suggestions, advice, and meditation techniques covered during my teachings are solely based on my own personal life experience. I am not a licensed medical doctor or psychological professional and the signing of this document confirms the undersigned understanding of the same. Please go to my ‘About’ section on my website: www.DrRod26.com to learn more about my background & education. I recommend the participants to follow up with their current Medications, Professional Counseling, and any other healing modalities they are receiving at the same time that they are being coached by me. By reading this disclaimer and signing you are agreeing to my terms and conditions. That being said, may your life be filled with love, joy, healing, abundance, and peace.
I have read and agree to the above.